Wednesday, January 13, 2016

And Then?

Well, my website has been down for the last year. This was all due to an error with GoDaddy, that lead to my site being deleted from their servers.  A lot has changed in the past year and kept me busy enough not to get my website back up and running.  I have moved to Oklahoma City. It was quite a big move and left things rocky for a bit. I have now found stability.  I have been at my new job for over a year and have a roof over my head. I have a place for my computer and a solid interent connection. So, I took the time to do yet another redesign of my website.  It is nothing flashy.  I kept it a simple and straight forward photo gallery of my work as a photographer.  My latest personal work was an Oklahoma Bedlam theme, for the Holidays.  The work is, as I'm typing this, on the front page of my website www.ThomasHuntJr.com  For those that stumble across this blog, I encourage you to visit the page and let me know what you think.  It is time for me to head off to my job. Until, next time.... Take it easy.

~Thomas Hunt Jr.

Follow me on: 
TikTok: @ThomasHuntJr
YouTube: @ThomasHuntjr
Instagram: @ThomasHuntJr
Twitter: @ThomasHuntJr

No comments:

Post a Comment