Sunday, September 16, 2007

My First Entry

This is my First Entry, I have proudly finished a blog and comment section on my website www.ThomasHuntJr.com (I'm proud).   Well, I guess I can give a quick of the last week or so for me. I have seen the chiropractor alot this week. I feel alot older than I really am. I'm still dealing with school. This semester I am taking, Psychology, Early American History, and Trigonometry. I wont be working much during this next week due to my back pains. I will be applying for a new job at Party Pix here in Stillwater. I hope to get the job, I really would like a job that dealt more with the things I'm going to school for. I am still doing different little "photo shoots." This weekend I attended Stillwater Celebration at Couch Park. Kelly, her daughters, my mother, and my dad joined me there. Kelly's daughters played on the inflatable rides. I took the opportunity to photograph doing so. Hopefully I will have a small album posted soon for all to see. Well I dont have much else to say. I think I will go to IHOP now and Study for a Psychology test tomorrow.


~Thomas Hunt Jr.
Check out my homepage at ThomasHuntJr.com


"The first of many and the last of few!"

No comments:

Post a Comment