Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas

Well Christmas 2010 has come and past. The only gifts I bought were all for my son. It has been a tough year. I have a feeling it has been for most of the U.S. I managed Christmas for my son and that is what matters. On Christmas Day my roommate's mother cooked a holiday meal. I have to say it was a delicious meal. I stuffed myself, watched some holiday programing on television and went to bed. The holiday programing I watched was a show counting down the top TV Show Christmas moments, very funny. I spent the day before and the day after christmas with my son. Quite enjoyable, but every moment with my son is.
   I have taken the time to add more to my site. I added about 4 more images to the digital art. The photography section received the largest update, I strongly suggest checking it out. Overall it has been fun. Now, I'm off to figure out how to add a mailing list/news letter to my websites.

~Thomas Hunt Jr.
Check out my homepage at ThomasHuntJr.com


"There has been only one Christmas -- the rest are anniversaries"

No comments:

Post a Comment